Electrical Distribution Components
Electrical Distribution Components module discusses different types and sizes of conductors, raceways and conduit, as well as the differences between a circuit breaker panel, switchgear, and motor control center. Building maintenance requires a basic understanding of the components responsible for the distribution of electricity throughout a building or facility.
Electrical Distribution Components Course Outline
- Conduits and Raceways
- Circuit Breaker Panel and Load Centers
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Building Maintenance and Management courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.