Overview of Electrical System
Overview of Electrical System provides an overview of electrical systems and will identify the various facility power distribution systems and equipment, the safety of electrical equipment, the work space around electric equipment, the identification of disconnecting means and circuits, and guarding live parts. This course will also cover how the power grid works and discuss power generation and power transmission.
Overview of Electrical System Course Outline
- Facility Power Distribution Systems and Equipment
- How the Power Grid Works
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Building Maintenance and Management courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.