Risk Management covers general liability as it relates to facility risk management, explains what attractive nuisances are, and describes risk management. This course also explains the differences in active and passive fire protection systems while discussing management’s responsibility to minimize fire risks, provides an overview of the Life Safety Code, and lays out the components of an egress system.
Risk Management Course Outline
- General Liability
- Fire Prevention, Detection, and Protection
- Life Safety Code
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
For more Building Maintenance and Management courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.