Direct Current Motors
Direct Current Motors, or DC motors are used in everything from remote control airplanes to electric cars. They operate off of a simple principle known as Lorentz force. This principle is that a current-carrying conductor in a magnetic field experiences a torque.
Direct Current Motors Course Objectives
- Describe the operating principles for DC motors.
- Describe the design and characteristics of a DC shunt, series, and compound motor.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.