Florida Code Updates NEC 2011 Part-I
Florida Code Updates NEC 2011 Part-I covers the changes in Article 90 and Chapter 1-4 of the 2011 edition of the National Electric Code (NEC) created by the NFPA. The 2011 NEC provides an accurate, reliable, and authoritative account of the hundreds of significant revisions in the 2011 Code.
The National Electric Code is intended for electricians and subcontractors, electrical inspectors, electrical engineers, designers, and other qualified persons who understand electrical currents, theory, safety procedures, and electrical trade practices. The code does not serve as a teaching manual for untrained individuals.
Florida Code Updates NEC 2011 Part-I Course Objectives
At the end of this program, the Participant will be able to:
- Determine the scope of the 2011 National Electric Code
- Identify the various significant changes in Article 90 and Chapter 1-4 of the NEC
- Refer to the appropriate sections of the code and find applicable changes
- Recognize the reason for each change
- Apply each change as necessary
- Refer to the appropriate tables to extract relevant information
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.