Transformers are the workhorse for the manipulation and isolation of AC power. They are found in everything from small chargers to the largest power substations. While a technician rarely repairs a transformer, it is necessary to identify transformer failures. Accordingly, understanding the principle operation and applications of a transformer is a fundamental need for every technician.
Transformers Course Objectives
- Describe the basic construction of a transformer.
- Recognize transformer types by schematic symbols.
- Explain the operation of a transformer.
- Describe the types and applications for four possible transformer combinations.
- Understand the relationship between phase voltage and line voltage in a wye-type transformer connection.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.