DC Circuits Batteries
DC Circuits Batteries are used throughout industry as backup or emergency power sources. They are routinely used to power mobile industrial equipment, such as automated guided vehicles. While most people are familiar with batteries used at home or in their auto, knowledge regarding how to care for and maintain batteries is less common. In industry, it is often said that batteries don’t die; they are killed by neglect and misuse. Further, there are thousands of eye injuries and burns due to battery explosions each year.
DC Circuits Batteries Course Objectives
- State the three types of electrolytes used
- in battery construction.
- Identify the main physical components of
- a storage battery.
- Explain the meaning of ampere-hour rating
- for batteries.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.