Basic Laws of Electrical Circuits
Mastery of a few Basic Laws of Electrical Circuits is needed to successfully analyze typical problems with circuits or equipment. Much of the day-to-day work of an industrial electrician and technician involves taking readings and performing preventive maintenance of devices and equipment. The challenge is knowing what to do if the readings are not as expected.
Basic Laws of Electrical Circuits Course Objectives
- Explain how to use Ohm’s Law to solve for unknown circuit quantities.
- Summarize Kirchhoff’s Laws and how they are used to solve for unknown circuit quantities.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.