Motor Control Fundamentals
Understanding the basic principles of Motor Control Fundamentals provides the basis for being able to analyze the specific motor control circuit and determine the fault. When a motor fails to start or stop at the desired time, the technician will be called upon to determine the problem and then resolve it.
Motor Control Fundamentals Course Objectives
- Identify the different types of motor controllers and their basic functions.
- Examine the different types of control devices and recognize standard electrical symbols used with motor controls.
- Describe the different types of magnetic contactors.
- Examine the different types of control circuits and components used in a basic control circuit.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.