Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) provide backup power on loss of main power to a system. The UPS is sometimes called a switching power supply and differs from a backup system, such as a diesel, in that it provides instantaneous switchover on loss of power. The principles of operation are the same whether backing up a desktop computer or a large power system.
Uninterruptible Power Supplies Course Objectives
- Describe the operation of the power switching circuit.
- Explain the basic operation of a rectifier circuit.
- Explain the operation of the battery charger circuit.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.