Other Semiconductors devices are the building blocks of electronic devices. They are used to control and modify electrical power and signals. The devices in this module are used in power supplies, oscillators and amplifiers. A good grasp of the operation of them will aid in understanding and troubleshooting electronic circuits.
Other Semiconductors Course Objectives
- Summarize the construction and operation of SCRs.
- Describe the construction and operation of DIACs and TRIACs.
- Explain the construction and operation of UJTs and FETs.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.