The Bipolar Transistors evolved from a single packaged device into many transistors embedded on a single integrated chip. The transistor, invented in the early 1950s, revolutionized the field of electronics. Replacing the tube as an amplifying device, it soon became the fundamental building block for modern electronics.
Bipolar Transistors Course Objectives
- Identify NPN and PNP transistors.
- Explain biasing NPN and PNP transistors.
- Identify common-emitter, common-collector and common-base bipolar transistor configurations.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.