Grounding Practices of electrical equipment is necessary for safety, for signal accuracy, and to minimize interference in a circuit. Understanding proper grounding techniques will help in troubleshooting and may save your life.
Grounding Practices Course Objectives
- Define grounding and why it is necessary.
- Explain common problems that can occur in grounding systems.
- Describe the types of grounded electrical systems.
- Review basic requirements for equipment grounding and bonding.
- Describe the importance of an effectively grounded system.
- Explain common grounding faults.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.