NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
Electrical power is both a useful and dangerous force that should be understood and dealt with in a safe manner while conducting workplace operations. As an Employer or employee it is important that you understand the importance of electrical safety. NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace covers standards for electrical safety in the workplace. Throughout this course you will review the relationship between OSHA and NFPA 70 E. You will also review general NFPA 70E standards and the importance id these standards in maintaining your safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace Course Outline
- Safety Related Work Practices
- General Requirements for Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices
- Electrical Safety Program
- Transformer Current Ratings
- Energized Electrical Work Permit
- Working on or Near Live Parts
- Alternative Method of Determining Arc Flash FR Clothing and PPE
- General NFPA 70E Standards Pertaining to Personal and Other Protective Equipment
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on NFPA 70E with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why EHSSchool.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.